The TLCC believes an individuals right to keep their personal information private is important.
We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy and security of your personal information.
How we will collect your information:
* We will only collect information relevant to your membership of the Club. The information we collect will include contact details, personal details and information about your participation in TLCC courses and activities.
* We will collect this information directly from you, or if we use other sources we will tell you what they are.
* We will not collect any sensitive information.
How we use your information
We will limit the use of your personal information to:
* Recommending to you, or providing you with information and services that you may need.
* Carrying out Club business which includes management, planning and analysis.
* Fulfilling our legal requirements (for example, disclosure to law enforcement agencies or the courts) and our obligations to Government agencies such as ASQA.
* To communicate with you regarding Club business and activities, and to keep you informed of other relevant activities affecting the four wheel drive movement.
* To send you the Club magazine and other club correspondence.
Who will use your information
We will not share, sell or trade your personal information to any non – TLCC person or organisation except where legally obliged to do so.
* We do allow your information to be provided to other select organisation who perform certain functions or operations for us.
* We bind these companies to the same standard of care as we do ourselves so that they cannot provide this information to anyone else.
* Members of the TLCC Committee and other select TLCC officials will have access to your information for the day to day running of the Club.
Your information is secure
* We will use up to date methods and techniques which meet current industry standards to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and confidential.
* Only select members of the TLCC and those who perform services on our behalf, and are authorised to handle information, will have access to your personal information.
* We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required, except to fulfil legal obligations and National Standards for RTO’s.
* With your help, the Club will keep your personal information accurate and current.
You have access to your information
* You can access most of the personal information we hold about you and request corrections
* This right is subject to some exceptions, for example, information relating to existing or anticipated legal proceedings.
* You can request access to your information by applying to the TLCC Committee.
What to do if you think we have made an error
TLCC is committed to the protection of your privacy, and our policies, processes and systems have been developed with this intent. However sometimes human errors do occur. If you think we have not lived up to our commitment, please contact the Committee.